The U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) and Wells Fargo in partnership with Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and other Chambers nationwide are launching an accelerator program designed to help small scalable Hispanic Business Enterprises (HBE) “AVANZAR” or “advance” to take their business to the next level.
The five month accelerator program will help participating HBE’s learn the skills they need to become stronger business owners and help scale their small businesses to eventually become an enterprise. Each class will be instructed by a subject matter expert in their respective field. The topics are targeted to help participants overcome their biggest obstacles and to apply knowledge immediately to their business.
Throughout the Avanzar Program, the local organizations will track and monitor certain performance metrics with the Hispanic Business Enterprises (HBD’s) including jobs created, access to capital and access to contract opportunities.
Businesses accepted to this program will be announced.
The start date of the program is scheduled for the summer of 2021.
- Hispanic-owned businesses in Georgia with less than $1million in annual revenue and a minimum of $250K
- Established businesses with at least 3 years of operations
- Business members of the GHCC (to become a member: Join the Chamber Atlanta, GA (ghcc.org)
- Reimagining the Next: Leadership in the Next Normal
- Strengthening your Business Strategy
- Building Sound Financial Accountability
- Increasing your Business Access to Capital
- Enhancing your Marketing/Branding
- E-Commerce- Embracing Technology to strengthen your business
- Procurement: How to do business with the Government & with Corporate America
- HR and retention best practices for employees