The Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is looking for new talent! We’re looking to fill a part-time position and an internship position. All positions require an individual who is bilingual, highly motivated and goal oriented! Please share these amazing learning and career opportunities with anyone who you think fits the description!
The Program Manager is responsible for managing all program activities and events corresponding to the strategic growth and development of economically disadvantaged and Hispanic-owned businesses. The Program Manager will serve as the point of contact to assist with the execution of the HBC’s responsibilities as a SPOKE in the SBA Navigator Program.
- Manage project/grant deliverables, data collection and storage.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual progress reporting.
- Attend regular team meetings with Hub.
- Manage the referral of Hispanic-owned businesses to resources.
- Manage all records and rosters of small business participants to ensure accurate tracking of applicants and reporting.
- Either provide hands-on training/counseling/workshops/
etc. to economically disadvantaged and Hispanic-owned businesses or coordinate the management of technical assistance most needed by disadvantaged entrepreneurs and Hispanic business owners.
- Serve in assisting with execution of other programs that serve the Hispanic small business community which includes events, webinars, trainings, etc….
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nonprofit Administration, or a related field is required.
- Previous experience in program development and business development.
- Ability to work independently, be flexible, and manage multiple priorities
- Work well in a team-oriented environment and maintain harmonious relationships
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and writing skills
- Experience leading public presentations, trainings and speaking engagements
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for HBC’s mission, as well as advancing the GHCC’s mission.
- Fluency in the Spanish language and knowledge of Hispanic business culture is highly desirable.