The Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is looking for new talent! We’re looking to fill a part-time position and an internship position. All positions require an individual who is bilingual, highly motivated and goal oriented! Please share these amazing learning and career opportunities with anyone who you think fits the description!
Position: HBC Program Administrative Coordinator – Full Time Position
Location: Atlanta, GA
Applications Accepted By: Email resume to Norma Zúñiga-Cardoza at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: HBC Program Administrative Coordinator
Overview of the GHCC Business Development Center
The Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Business Development Center, also known as the Hispanic Business Center (HBC) is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, founded in 2000 with a vision of supporting the economic empowerment of the Hispanic community in Georgia. For over 20 years, the HBC has been the educational arm and subsidiary of the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GHCC), helping to advance GHCC’s mission by providing leadership and business development education for Hispanic small businesses. The HBC focuses on increasing the access to equitable economic growth to the Hispanic small business community in Georgia by helping them accelerate their growth through business education and access to resources. The HBC provides educational programming, expert business consulting opportunities, and extensive resource guides for Hispanic small business owners.
The HBC Program Administrative Coordinator will be responsible to assist and support HBC staff with the seamless execution, quality assurance, and data management of all HBC programs, events, and activities. This position will serve as the point of contact and be responsible in maintaining efficient communication between HBC leadership, program facilitators, and program participants. This position will also provide significant contributions to program development and strategic planning. Position reports to Executive Director/Vice President of Program Development.
- Oversee the quality and success of all aspects of program operations, management, and curriculum development.
- Assist with managing the business development programming calendar.
- Maintain efficient communication with facilitators, program manager and participants of programming.
- Manage program measurement tools, oversee data collection, and evaluate outcomes.
- Attend Chamber and HBC related events.
- Assist in all administrative tasks associated with business development programming.
- Research updated data and statistics on Hispanic entrepreneurship as needed.
- Research relevant business development resources available for small businesses.
Qualifications & Expectations:
This role requires a team player that enjoys handling a variety of tasks (can multi-task) and is not frustrated by complex activities. The person in this role takes initiative, has the ability to problem-solve, and can work independently. This role requires excellent communication/people skills and a proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) database management, as well as proficiency with technology (computers, scanners, printers, Audio/Visual, etc.).
- Must have or be in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, etc.) in related field.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for HBC’s mission.
- Organization, project management and relationship management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience working with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Must be fully fluent in both English and Spanish (read, write, and speak fluently).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as database management experience.