This program is in english
Crecer is a business development program with the objective of supporting and helping Hispanic-owned emerging startups increase their growth during the early stages of development, when they are most at risk of failure. The goal of Crecer is to provide clients with the elements that are essential for business growth: business education, increased access to capital, and business consultation. Also, given the uncertainty of COVID-19, this also includes Unified Standards, a certified COVID-19 preparedness training for small businesses.
This program provides:
- One free GHCC membership for business owner
- 6-week business education training that will cover core business management practices including business plans, cash flow, financial planning, customer service, marketing, and personnel management
- Individual business consultation and advising both related to specific industries and business disciplines.
- Promotion and exposure of their business on GHCC social media channels and website
- Networking opportunities
Be a Hispanic/Latino(a)-owned for-profit business
Be located/operated in the state of Georgia
Operating business for 1-5 years (At least 1 full year of business operations)
Must commit to attending virtual weekly sessions for a 6-week period (2hrs per class session—Wednesdays at 6:00pm).
- Proof of state of Georgia business address (as indicated by a signed lease, home office documentation, bill or bank statement)
- Copy of 2019 P&L Financials OR 2019 Tax Return
2021 Schedule for this program: 3 courses will be available for 15 participants in each group
February 3, 2021 – March 10, 2021
Applications open: December 14, 2021 – January 10, 2021
April 28, 2021 – June 2, 2021
Applications open: March 1, 2021 – March 26, 2021
July 21, 2021 – August 25, 2021 (Week of 4th of July off)
Applications open: June 1, 2021 – June 25, 2021