The Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GHCC), in partnership with AT&T, is implementing a second cohort of Juntas Adelante to support the resiliency and recovery of Latina women entrepreneurs that have been disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Juntas Adelante will provide 12 Latina women entrepreneurs with emerging startups with short-term financial assistance, business education training, individual business consultation, and access to capital.
This initiative provides:
- $1,000 micro-grant
- One free GHCC membership for business owner
- 4-week business education training that will cover core business management practices, strategic planning, finance, sales, and marketing. The classes will be delivered in Spanish.
- Individual business consultation and advising both related to specific industries and business disciplines.
- Promotion and exposure of their business on EME and GHCC social media channels and website
- Networking opportunities
To qualify, the business must:
- Be Latina-owned for-profit business
- Be located/operated in the state of Georgia
- Has had a loss of income as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Have an annual revenue between $50K – $100K
- Have at least 1 full year of business operations
- Proof of state of Georgia business address (as indicated by a signed lease, home office documentation, bill or bank statement)
- Copy of 2019 P&L Financials OR 2019 Tax Return
Application Deadline is November 13th, 2020