RESTAURANTS & FOOD SERVICE WORKERS RESOURCES
Georgia Department of Public Health
- COVID-19 Guidance – Restaurants & Food Service
- If you have an employee who tests positive for COVID-19, contact the Georgia Department of Public Health at 1-866-PUB-HLTH (1-866-782-4584)
National Restaurant Association
Georgia Restaurant Association
Relief Efforts In Support of Restaurant Workers
- List: Relief Funds for Coronavirus-Affected Restaurants, Bars, and Food Service Workers
- One Fair Wage provides free emergency cash assistance to restaurant workers, delivery drivers, and other tipped and service workers impacted by the crisis.
- United States Bartenders Guild Emergency Assistance Program. You do not need to be a member of the guild to receive their assistance.
- Giving Kitchen is a nonprofit organization that provides emergency assistance to food service workers through financial support and a network of community resources.
- Food service workers in Georgia who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and/or those who are under doctor’s orders for a mandatory quarantine should fill out an online form to request assistance by going here: https://thegivingkitchen.org/help
- Food service workers experiencing hardship who do not meet these criteria may still be eligible for resource referrals through their Stability Network. If that’s the case, they should fill out the online form to request assistance: https://thegivingkitchen.org/help
- Giving Kitchen cannot cover unemployment due to COVID-19
- For further information, you can email them at email@example.com or call 404-254-1227
- Si hablan Español, pueden contactarse directamente con Talía para más información a firstname.lastname@example.org o llamando al 404-334-0239.
James Beard Foundation
Food and Wine’s Pro Guide to Coronavirus